Tuesday, April 7, 2009

save this for another night.

Don't hold me, I'll suffocate.
Don't hold me, I'll suffocate you.

i won't apologize.

seeds of little white lies-
you fertilize, and-
i'm paralyzed

do not apologize.


I am not, I am not, I am not, at all.


afraid.
AFRAID.
AFRAID?

mad
crazy.


I WILL NOT. I WILL NOT BE.

you cannot
I CANNOT



YOU WILL NOT APOLOGIZE.
I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE.

p a r a l y z e
P A R A L Y Z E D




littleWHITE?

LITTLE WHITE, HARMLESS?


LITTLE WHITE LIES.

i am not but LITTLE WHITE LIES.



the creation of you
THE CREATION OF YOUR PRESENCE
the creation of my LACK.
the creation of your LACKING.
the creation of my pain and
YOUR REFUSAL

YOU SAID YOU ALWAYS LOVED COFFEE AND CRAYONS.
you said you always loved holding my hand
you said LIES "LIES"
you said you wanted honesty..
I just wanted you to look me in the eyes.
YOU SAID YOU MISSED ME

WHY DID YOU MAKE ME BELIEVE?

well the CIRCUITS ARE ON FIRE

and the CIRCUITS ARE ALL TIRED


I WILL BURN.
I would rather burn.

than chew and clench and say 'i'm sorry'.

STOP STARING, who are you? I DO NOT KNOW YOUR NAME.
please,
I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE.
YOU PARALYZE,
YOU PARALYZED

our time grows short.



I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE.

No comments: