I Could
Kill You.
I Wish You Would Have Jumped.
I Wish You Would Have Jumped.
I Wish You Would Have Jumped.
You fucking Coward.
You Deserve It. You Deserve to Die.
If You tell her one thing from me? Tell her You're the Best Liar I Know.
And If you tell her one truth? Tell her you're Fucked Up.
Tell her She Can't Trust You.
Tell her how you never learned to love yourself, and then tell her how you never learned to love anyone else.
Tell her how you'll do Anything Not To Feel Alone. Tell her you'll do anything Not To Feel.
And Tell her how you'll do anything To Lie To Yourself, to go on living.
You're Fucked Up.
And You're Alone.
And You'll Always Be Alone.
YOU ARE NOT REAL.
YOU ARE NOT AN ARTIST.
YOU ARE NOT A LOVER.
YOU ARE NOT A FRIEND.
YOU ARE NOT CAPABLE OF LIFE.
YOU ARE NOT CAPABLE OF KNOWING LIFE.
And you are not capable of knowing love, giving love, or having love..
Just company.
You FEIGN and FEIGN and FEIGN.
And I knew it, and I believed you.
And I believed IN you.
Loving you is the worst thing I've ever felt, and the stupidest thing I've ever done.
Letting you use me Is The Worst Thing I've Ever Done.
I let you use me for your benefit.
I let you use me so you could survive.
You let yourself use me for your benefit.
You're a coward. You're a fool.
How do you do to someone what you did to me?
How do you do to someone what you did to me and step down from the ledge?
How do you do to someone what you did to me and go home? And sleep? And look someone in the eye?
How do you do to someone what you did to me and live with yourself?
How do you do to someone what you did to me and go on with your life? And wake up? And go to work?
HOW DO YOU DO TO SOMEONE WHAT YOU DID TO ME AND TRUST YOURSELF TO LOVE SOMEONE ELSE?
HOW DO YOU LOVE SOMEONE ELSE?
HOW ARE YOU THAT SELFISH?
How are you that selfish.....
I Wish You Would Have Jumped.
Not for me, but for her.
You're so fucked up.
You once told me you wanted someone- not because you wanted to love them, but so you wouldn't be alone.
You also said that you Wished I was The Only One You Had Ever Loved.
You say a lot of shit.
I hope that she's as empty and cold as you are.
You're a monster.
You're poison.
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment