I am tired of being left behind.
I am tired of being left behind.
I am tired of being left behind.
I am tired of being trapped.
I am tired of being trapped.
I am tired of being trapped.
I am tired of being trapped.
I am tired of being trapped.
I am tired of saying it is okay.
I am tired of saying it is okay.
I am tired of saying it is okay.
I am tired of telling myself it is okay.
It is never okay.
I has never been okay.
I am not okay.
I will not be okay.
Nothing will be okay.
I am tired of the cycles.
I am tired of the cycles.
I am tired of the cycles.
I am tired of the cycles.
I am tired of being trapped.
I am tired of telling you it will be okay.
It is not going to be okay.
I am not going to be okay.
Nothing will ever be okay.
Your eyes are beautiful, by the way.
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment